What you gain by using the Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock device:
– Additional Thunderbolt ports you needed now available in one device: add more fully functional Thunderbolt 3/4 ports to your PC
– Connect everything: Same compatibility with Thunderbolt devices, whether connected to this dock or directly to the computer
– Rediscover the Thunderbolt chain and connect multiple devices powered by a single bus.
– Powerful charging capabilities: The Thunderbolt 4 host port also provides notebook charging with up to 90W
– Four USB ports: Connect other devices and charge them via the USB port
– Manage additional devices: connect more memory, up to two 5K displays or one 5K / 6K / 8K display and other accessories at the same time without sacrificing performance
– More reliable sharing and streaming: Gigabit Ethernet eliminates poor-quality, patchy Wi-Fi
– More content: access photos and videos using the SD card reader in the latest 4.0 standard with speeds up to 320 MB / s
– More audio: connect your headphones and microphone to the combo audio jack
– High compatibility: Thunderbolt certified for Mac (M1 and Intel) and Windows computers
The latest Thunderbolt standard that has arrived on Mac and PC uses the USB-C connector for data transfer, video output, and charging via the same cable.
The Thunderbolt ports of the Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock use the same USB-C connector to create a compatible solution for millions of existing and future computers, Thunderbolt and USB-C peripherals. Additionally, the ports on the device are fully compatible with the future USB4 standard.
With the Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock, you get three additional Thunderbolt ports and four USB ports including 3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 and 1x USB 2.0 to enable connectivity to all current and future Thunderbolt and USB devices.
Connect up to two 5K displays or a 5K / 6K / 8K display, high-performance storage (including NVMe solutions), A / V mixers, a phone or tablet, and even desktop accessories such as a keyboard or mouse.
– 1x Thunderbolt (USB-C) port for connection to a computer with the possibility of charging up to 90W
– 1x USB 2.0 Type A port with the possibility of charging
– 1x SD card reader in the 4.0 standard
– 1x audio in / out minijack port
– 3x Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) ports compatible with USB3, USB4 and Thunderbolt 3
– 3x USB 3.2 10Gbps Type A port
– 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
– Connect up to two 5K displays or one 8K / 6K / 5K display
– Safe power supply: blocking the power connection
– Thunderbolt certification for Mac and Windows computers
– 20cm / 3cm / 7.5cm
Includes power adapter and Thunderbolt cable