§1 General provisions
2. We hereby declare that we comply with the principles of personal data protection and all legal regulations provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
3.The person whose personal data is processed has the right to contact us in order to obtain comprehensive information on how we use his personal data. We always try to inform you clearly about the data we collect, how we use it, what purposes it is intended for and to whom we pass it on, what we ensure the protection of this data when transferring it to other entities and provide information about institutions that should be contacted in case of doubts .
§2 Privacy rules
1.We take privacy seriously. We are characterized by respect for privacy and the fullest possible and guaranteed comfort of using our services.
2. We appreciate the trust that Users place in us by entrusting us with their personal data in order to complete the order. We always use personal data fairly and in order not to disappoint this trust, only to the extent necessary to perform the order, including its processing.
- You have the right to obtain clear and complete information on how we use your personal data and for what purposes it is needed. We always clearly inform about the data we collect, how and to whom we transfer it and provide information about entities to contact in case of doubts, questions or comments.
- In the event of any doubts regarding the use of your personal data by us, we will immediately take steps to clarify and dispel such doubts, and we will fully and comprehensively answer all related questions.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect Users’ data against improper and uncontrolled use and to secure them in a comprehensive manner.
- The administrator of your personal data is ABART PRO Sp. z o. o. ul. Chopina 62, 42-202 Częstochowa NIP: PL5732867310, KRS 0000631623, tel. +48 666 388 088, e-mail: email@example.com
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Providing data is not mandatory, but necessary to take appropriate steps prior to the conclusion of the contract and its implementation. We will transfer your personal data to other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf and for our benefit. Your data will be transferred on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, where the legitimate interest is the proper performance of contracts / orders. In addition, we will share your personal data with other business partners. We store the collected personal data in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but they may also be transferred to a country outside this area and processed there. Each operation of transmitting personal data is performed in accordance with applicable law. If data is transferred outside the EEA, we use standard contractual clauses and the privacy shield as safeguards in relation to countries for which the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
- Your personal data related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the implementation of contracts will be processed for the period of their implementation, and for a period not longer than provided for by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Accounting Act, i.e. for no longer than 10 years from the end of the calendar year in which the last contract was performed.
- Your personal data processed in order to conclude and perform future contracts will be processed until the objection is raised.
- You have the right to: access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data subject to processing, rectify your incorrect data; request deletion of data (the right to be forgotten) in the event of the circumstances provided for in art. 17 GDPR; requests to limit data processing in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR, object to data processing in the cases specified in art. 21 GDPR, to transfer the provided data, processed in an automated manner.
- If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw). If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by letter to the correspondence address.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will cooperate with data protection authorities and law enforcement agencies authorized to do so. In the absence of data protection regulations, we will act in accordance with generally accepted data protection principles, principles of social coexistence and established customs.
- To help us answer or respond to the information provided, please provide your name and surname and further details.
§3 The scope and purpose of collecting personal data
- We process the necessary personal data for the purpose of providing services and for accounting purposes and only such.
- We collect, process and store the following user data:
a) name and surname,
b) address of residence,
c) delivery address (if different from the home address),
d) tax identification number (NIP),
e) e-mail address (e-mail),
f) telephone number (mobile, landline),
g) information about the web browser used,
h) other personal data provided voluntarily to us.
- Providing the above-mentioned data is completely voluntary but also necessary for the full implementation of services.
§4 “Cookies” policy
1.We automatically collect information contained in cookies in order to collect User’s data. A cookie file is a small piece of text that is sent to the User’s browser and which the browser sends back at the next visits to the website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in. We use “session” cookies stored on the User’s end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser, and “permanent” cookies stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Cookies adapt and optimize the website and its offer for the needs of Users through activities such as creating page views statistics and ensuring security. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the session after leaving the website.
- The administrator processes the data contained in cookies each time the website is visited by visitors for the following purposes:
a) optimizing the use of the website;
b) identification of the Recipients as currently logged in;
c) adaptation, graphics, selection options and any other content of the website to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient;
d) remembering automatically and manually completed data from Order Forms or login details provided by the visitor;
e) collecting and analyzing anonymous statistics showing how to use the website in the administration panel and google analytics
f) creating remarketing lists based on information about preferences, behavior, method of using the interests of the Website and collecting demographic data, and then sharing these lists in AdWords and Facebook Ads.
g) creating data segments based on demographic information, interests, preferences in the selection of viewed products / services.
h) using demographic and interest data in Analytics reports.
- The user at any time using his web browser can completely block and delete the collection of cookies.
- Blocking by the User the possibility of collecting cookies on his device may make it difficult or impossible to use some of the website functionalities to which the User is fully entitled, but in such a situation he must be aware of the functional limitations.
- A user who does not want to use “cookies” for the purpose described above may at any time delete them manually. To read the detailed instructions on how to proceed, visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser currently used by the User.
§5 Rights and obligations
- We have the right, and in cases specified by law, also a statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding personal data to public authorities or third parties who submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The User has the right to access the content of their personal data that they provide, the User may correct and supplement this data at any time, and also have the right to demand that they be removed from their databases or ceased to be processed, without giving any reason. In order to exercise their rights, the User may at any time send an appropriate message to the e-mail address or in another way that will deliver / transmit such a request.
- We undertake to act in accordance with applicable law and the principles of social coexistence.
- Information on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The entity authorized within the meaning of the Act on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is the Financial Ombudsman, whose website address is as follows: www.rf.gov.pl.
§6 Basic safety rules
- Access data to services offered on the Internet are – e.g. logins, passwords, PINs, electronic certificates, etc. – should be secured in a place inaccessible to others and impossible to break in from the level of the Internet. They should not be disclosed or stored on the device in a form that allows unauthorized access and reading by unauthorized persons.
- Caution when opening strange attachments or clicking links in e-mail messages that we did not expect, e.g. from unknown senders or from the spam folder.
- Files should be downloaded only from trusted places, websites and websites. We do not recommend installing software from unverified sources, especially from unknown publishers with unverified opinion. This also applies to mobile devices, e.g. smartphones, tablets.
- When using a home Wi-Fi wireless network, set a password that is safe and hard to break, it should not be any pattern or string that is easy to guess (e.g. street name, host name, birthday, etc.). It is also recommended to use the highest possible standards of encryption of Wi-Fi wireless networks, which can be run on your equipment, e.g. WPA2.
Copyright notice to the Regulations